Board index » Just Basses

Post subject: Pickguard for modern 4003
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:18 pm 

Hello everyone,

After wanting one for 30+ years, I am now the proud owner of a brand new 4003 Jetglo. I would very much like to put a chrome/mirror pickguard on it, but every aftermarket pickguard I have been able to find that says it is for the 4003 is the two-piece pickguard for the older model. I have tried the usual, eBay, Allparts, etc. to no avail. I am willing to trace and have one custom made if that is what it takes.

Has anyone purchased a pickguard from Pickguardian? If so, how was your experience? Does anyone have any other recommendations?

I would really like a metal/chrome/polished steel pickguard but I am willing to settle for an acrylic provided that it is a mirror-like surface and not a dull "metallic" or iridescent silver.

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Pickguard for modern 4003
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:24 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pickguardian is definitely your man; he does great work and is well respected here. He is also the only authorized source of this trademarked item.

Alternatively, you might want to wait a few days and check the closeout section of our boutique. We have a few left over from a recent run of special instruments for Japan and could clean out our shelves a bit.

Board index » Just Basses