Board index » General Forum

Post subject: Production Question for Ben
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:05 am 

I received some disappointing news today. I had ordered a 360-12 BBR with a dealer back in July. I had been led to believe that this dealer had already pre-ordered the BBR's earlier in the year and so I would get one quicker with him etc. I thought, "great!" so I gave the guy a deposit and started the famous wait. I figured with this model it should come quicker than some specialty orders.

I see that the 360-12 BBRs are now starting to ship, but I'm pretty sure that they are going to the dealers that ordered WAY back in January first and then on to February ect.

I just found out that this dealer did not in fact order my guitar ahead like I was led to believe, but rather ordered it sometime in August. This was very disappointing, but I can deal with it if I can just get an idea at what I'm looking at.

Here is my question: Is it fair to assume that because production of 360-12 BBRs that were ordered in January are getting shipped now, that about 8 months from now would be a good time to expect 360-12 BBRs to ship that were ordered in August?

Or is production so variable, that there is no real way to ever guess until it actually ships? I mean, is there a chance that it might not be made until years down the line?

Post subject: Re: Production Question for Ben
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:48 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

There are some 360/12 BBR's still in the pipeline but I don't know where they will end up. Generally, I know what's scheduled but not where any given model will be shipped.

We haven't finalized the 2006 production schedules but the 360/12 is really a "bread and butter" model so I think you would get it in early 2006 if it's not one of the ones coming through right now.

I guarantee you'll see it in 2006 by the way...

Post subject: Re: Production Question for Ben
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:50 pm 

Thank you muchly sir. I very much appreciate it.

Board index » General Forum