Board index » General Forum

Post subject: Re: Really Want (NEED) a 760 Jazz-Bo
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:05 pm 

Quote:
I plan to order one when the company starts taking orders again.
Enjoy it . . .

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
JH has a sense of humor ! ! ! and he knows I like his products. I and many others would just like MORE of them with a somewhat hopeful delivery time. I'm not getting any younger ya know . . .
I do but you're really stretching it.

We have as much motivation as anyone to get product out the door quicker and we certainly wish items were available faster so that inventory would actually be visible on the music store walls. Unfortunately, most people don't understand the enormity of the demand. With 443 production days already booked, along with my often stated requirement that quality must not be sacrificed for quantity, it's a most difficult situation.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:47 am 

Putting all levity aside John, I as well as probably many others on here agree that it's no easy task to please everyone. I have to credit you with not selling out to the almighty buck by producing less than the highest quality products off-shore as many other American companies have done to cut costs to increase production and profits. I'll take you over a thousand Walmarts any day. Keep the faith . . .

Post Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:09 am 

Shhhhhhh!...You guys are gonna get us all in trouble!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:26 am 

I actually placed an order for one in 2001 through Music123 and at the time I paid a deposit for it. A few months ago I received a mail from them saying since they actually have no confirmed date when they would be getting the guitar that they would refund my deposit.
I though about it for a while thinking that I could get me a new vox ac30cc with that deposit money, but then I thought that cancelling my order would only assure me that I would NOT get my JazzBo, ever!
That thought scared me and I actually called Kenny Howes for advice! (Now you know how scared I was!) I truly beleive that Kenny to this day has absolutely no idea what that call was about since I don't really think I made any sense at all, but even though he doesn't know it he helped me put my mind at ease assuring me that by keeping my order one of this days I WILL finally get my precious JazzBO!
So, I decided to keep the order and just keep on waiting knowing one day I'll get my guitar and when I do it will have been worth the wait! (I bought the vox amp anyway, by the way).

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:00 am 

Quote:
So, I decided to keep the order and just keep on waiting knowing one day I'll get my guitar and when I do it will have been worth the wait! (I bought the vox amp anyway, by the way).
Hey ummmmmmmmm ahhh. . . bein' ya got lotza spare Jacksons gettin' inyer way, Ydon'tya order me one up too ! ! !

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:18 am 

Well, I had some Jacksons but since I bought the amp I don't anymore!! Anyway, I would gladly order one for you but RIC is not taking new orders for acoustics right now. (Another very important reason why I decided not to cancel!)

Board index » General Forum